Historical Photographs of Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire
Rickmansworth Park House in c1890
Rickmansworth Park House was originally completed in 1810-11 by Henry
Fotherley Whitfield and considerably enlarged and refurbished in 1840.
This included the addition of the new portico to the south elevation.
The house was demolished in 1930 and is now the site of the Royal Masonic School for Girls.
Published by Norman Lucey
© Copyright 2019, Norman Lucey.
All rights reserved.